top of page

PLANNED LITTERS

This is the 2026 PET application and payment contract all in one for your convenience.
When you are ready to commit to the purchase of a puppy from us and only us please do the following.

#1. PRINT this form blank, fill it out in ink completely with signatures on each page.

#2. SCAN the form and email it back to us
(if you do not have a scanner you may take clear large photos and send those via email)

#3. Send us a non refundable email money transfer in the amount of $500

This is NOT a deposit. Please read the contract carefully to understand what you are paying for.

​

For breeding rights please contact us. 

Please note the dates below are expected but not guaranteed until the girl is bred.
Mother nature can be either early or late when it comes to the females heat cycles.

As with any breeding, there is always a possibility that the female does not get pregnant when bred or that she has a very small litter of only 1-2 pups. We can never guarantee how many pups or what colour/genders we will get.   

​

WANTED!

Seeking Co-Own partner families for MALE puppies in 2026. 

We are in need of keeping back some new males but it is not fair to them to have to live with girls coming in and out of season and not being able to breed them, boys get frustrated. We are looking for loving families within about 2 hours drive of us who would like to own a male dog of our choosing, to love it, spoil it, train it, allow us to show it, allow us to do all it's genetic testing and allow us to use it for breeding when the time comes. 

If this may be of interest to you please reach out to us.

Potential purchase price discounts and financial incentives when breeding happens. 

*Please note* For 2026 we are going to be leaving tails and dew claws on most of our litters so we can possibly sell over seas. Litters will either be ALL docked or all left long. We will not pick and choose individual puppies within a litter.  If you would like a docked puppy you will need to contact me in advance and get on the waiting list so I can choose which litter to dock. I "may" be convinced to do half docked half long by gender if I have enough interest, but If I do not have puppies reserved in advance or if I am not planning to keep anything myself, I will likely leave them all long. 

If you are looking for a puppy for pet, sports or breeding, reach out any time to get on the waiting list. 

We DO NOT have common blood lines including Moonbaby, Alta, Away To Me etc. So if you are a breeder looking for complete outcross to those lines I am happy to help. We ship worldwide through a fellow breeder (Brenda and Chris Hoskins) who does international shipping. 

Prices are determined litter by litter, and puppy by puppy. Anywhere from $2000 to $3000 for pet puppies. 

 

​​Breeding rights for puppies are double the pet price or an even trade of a puppy with new blood lines for us which do not include the popular Moonbaby, Alta, Away to me etc. No offence at all to those blood lines, we are just so saturated with them as a breed that I do not want to bottle neck myself with no outcrosses in the future. 

Extra charges for boarding due to age, extra vaccinations and additional medical as needed in the receiving country. Contact us to discuss your needs. Happy to ship 2 puppies per crate to save money. We have a very experienced international shipper whom we use.  

​​

If your puppy can not travel until it is a certain age, you should contact is in advance to make sure we have space to hold a puppy longer. We can only hold back and raise so many puppies at a time, we do not have a kennel, all dogs and puppies are in my house and we do not want to hold a puppy back for you if we do not have time to work with it. 

 

We are planning to only offer breeding rights outside of Ontario Canada at this time. 

​​

PEOPLE ON WAITING LIST  

​​

​Arlene. Sports male. Neon litter 

Ruth. Sports female. Small. Neons litter. 

​

 Brad & Trish- red tri male with a long tail (no deposit)

 Gabby. Best fit. With a tail. _ on hold, life got in the way. Not actively lookin. 

​​

​​​​​​

All puppies for 2026 will stay with us until a minimum of 9 weeks of age. We are doing first parvo/distemper at 6 weeks here at our home under veterinary guidance. At 9 weeks puppies will all go in to the vet for an official check up and their second vaccinations. They will stay with us at least 24 hours after that vaccine just to make sure they don't have a reaction and then they can start to go home. 

​

PLANS IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

(once they are bred they move to the top of the page)

​

Updated October 22nd 2026

NEON x COBRA

She has been bred. 

Puppies due Nov 11th , Ready to go Mid January

Pick up will depend on weather this time of year. 

Long tails and dew claws

neon.jpg

I AM DOING THIS LITTER AGAIN! 

She had a litter in Nov 2025 and OMG what an incredible litter. Small, athletic, brains beyond brains, common sense, work ethic, agile, so willing to please, absolutely bomb proof, nothing phases them, they can work through distractions no problem, new situations and drastic change, no reaction, just love life. Crazy fast on their feet, incredible reflexes and yet, super loving affectionate and cuddly. I have been breeding since 2003, and when I say this cross blew my mind, I mean it really really blew my mind. They surpassed EVERY expectation I had in leaps and bounds. 

I am going to do this litter again with serious competition sports homes in mind. Tails and dew claws will be left on and I am holding back a tri male if I get one, a merle male is my second choice, followed by a tri female. I don't need a merle female and I really don't need a merle male either since most of my females are merles.

Only black and blue merle possible. 

We have 3 homes lined up plus possibly a keeper for me, so while I can accept applications for more puppies it is with the understanding that I do not know how many she will have, so I may not have enough to go around, and I can not promise colour/gender. If you want to me on the list in case we have an extra puppy please let me know. 

 

1. staying here - maybe, depends whats born, if we do not have enough I will forfeit my spot for the people below. 

2. Arlene for sports (any colour/any gender BEST fit smallest puppy, competitive agility)

3. female for Ruth

4. male for Jaime B, open to female. 
 

WALK'HER x RAZOR

She has been bred. 

Puppies due December 9th , Ready to go Mid February. 

Pick up will depend on weather this time of year. 

Long tails and dew claws

walkher3.jpg
razor8.jpg

Only BLACK TRI and BLUE MERLE colours are possible. 

I was not going to breed her this time around but Cobra is leaving for his retirement home and I had to make sure Razor knew his job so I was not left without a stud dog, and yes you can have boys who do not breed for you, I have had one in the past so I know better than to sell a perfectly good stud dog and leave myself with nothing as a back up. Happy to say he got the job done and we should be able to confirm pregnancy in a few weeks! 

​

We expect puppies to arrive in early December and going home mid February, pick up is weather pending that time of year. We won't expect you to drive in a snow storm.

They should average around 16 inches. Both dogs are very much love everyone dogs, no reserve at all, they adore kids, great with all other animals. Walk'her is a bit more animated and upbeat, always looking for a good time. Razor is a softy, he's a grinner which I love and he's all about love and belly rubs. He's lower energy, not very needy of anything other than your attention and affection. He will play with toys but I have not done anything formal with him at this time. He is also a talker which is fun, we have conversations where he chortles back at me lol 
These will make amazing family pets, they could be good entry level sports dogs but being honest I'm not expecting world class athletes unless they surprise me when they arrive. They could be, they have the back ground for it, but I did the cross expecting family pets more than anything. We would be willing to sell a select few with breeding rights to the right homes outside of Ontario. 

Being honest, Hips have NOT been done, but genetically mom is clear across the board and dad is only a carrier of DM. If anyone is interested in a breeding dog, with a paid deposit we can get DM tested on the puppies you are interested in before we choose which puppy to sell for breeding.   

If this litter interests you, feel free to reach out any time.  

​

 

walk'her x razor.PNG

GALAXY x RAZOR

She has been bred. Puppies due around December 18th

Ready for new homes end of February.

 

I am contemplating docking this litter if we get a few boys so I can keep one without a tail, if I get deposits for long tails before they are born I will leave them long. 

galaxy.jpg
razor8.jpg

Only BLACK TRI and BLUE MERLE colours are possible. 

I wish she had come into season before Walk'her so I'd only have 2 litters, but life had other plans. She has been skipped for several heat cycles so it's time to breed her and see what happens.

​

Galaxy herself is small at 15.5 inches and has a lot of really small in her back ground and has produced small for us previously. Razor has a lot of variation in size behind him so I'm not sure what he will pass on. I'm expecting small, under 16 inches, some may stay really small around 13-14 inches depending on how genetics fall and if they get more from Galaxy than Razor. I don't anticipate anything really big. 

This litter is being bred as family pets first, but we could have some small athletic dogs in the group, there are some nice small athletic dogs in the background of both mom and dad so I know the possibility is there and I will try to pull those abilities out as we raise them.  
I would happily sell the best quality with breeding rights outside of Ontario.  Dad does carry DM so if we get some promising males I may test the best ones to choose which ones are clear to keep for breeding. 

​

​​

​

 

galaxy x razor.PNG

EVERYTHING BELOW IS ON HOLD UNTIL SPRING 2027 SO WE CAN PLACE THE PUPPIES IN THE LITTERS ABOVE FIRST

PASTEL x PAWTER

pastel2.jpg
pawter101.jpg

Pastel and Pawter will give us all red's. Red tri and red merle.

Her cycles seem to be eradic. She was in season June 2025, so I had expected her back in around December 2025 and that did not happen. She was just in season Sept 2026 but I tried both Cobra and Razor instead of going to get Pawter and neither boy had any serious interest in her, so not a true heat cycle with ovulation. I'm hoping with a bit of diet change and vitamin suppliment she comes back in season in about 6 months (March 2027) and if she does we will go grab Pawter.  

​

Medium size puppies averaging 25 pounds and 16 inches, there will be some deviation because there are larger standard sizes in both back grounds, but that should be average. Pastel is a very soft sweet girl who just loves to be with you. Pawter is an all round family man who loves to cuddle and will play ball or disc until your arm falls off. Hoping for a nice mix of both parents.     

 

Pawter does not live with us so his genetic testing is not yet done. He will be tested the day we pick him up so testing is back well before puppies are born. Pastel is clear across the board so no matter what his testing is, puppies will all be healthy and could only be carriers. However his daughter Walk'her is also clear across the board so we know he is not a double carrier of anything and based on his background and the testing his parents had, he is likely clear.

If we get a nice red male (prefer tri but would also keep a red merle) I would LOVE to keep him to bring some red back into my program.  My black boys all seem to be non red carriers. 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

CONFETTI x RAZOR

confetti stand.jpg
razor1_edited_edited.jpg

Confetti is in season June 2026 and we are going to skip her since we have 2 large litters already here and one more on the way.  This will be one of her last litters and we will breed her on the next cycle and then likely retire her as we have several of her offspring already and she is getting older. She is an excellent mother and has the best babies. I'm very excited to cross her with a dog of Razor's quality, should be some amazing puppies! 

HYDRO x STORM

hydro.jpg
storm1.jpg

I do not have an ETA on this litter. Hoping summer of 2027. Storm is with us for another year so I plan on getting her bred before he leaves to get a keeper puppy. All 4 colours possible since both dogs do carry red! Size could be all over. Hydro's last litter with Conway, the two puppies I kept are both crazy small for their pedigree, She'ra is 14.75" at 7 months and her brother Treasure is 15.25", I do not expect huge growth at this age so maybe another 1/4 inch at most. So we could get some nice small puppies. 

VERY athletic. Brains for days. Love everyone personality. Very eager and willing to please. I can't even tell you how pleased I am with the two puppies from her last litter and I kept a female from his litter with Mercedes and she's just a doll (Crouton). This will be a litter to keep two eyes on for sure. Conformation should be incredible! Show/breed and sports prospects should be in abundance if genetics co-operate! 

Both dogs have complete clear genetic testing so puppies will be 100% clear! 

Happy to sell with breeding rights outside of Ontario. 

Pet prices are $2500-3000, breeding rights are double (canadian dollars) plus shipping OR a straight exchange of a male puppy with clear genetic testing and no common blood lines. Reach out anytime. 

hydro x storm.PNG

FREEZIE x STORM

freeze13.jpg
storm1.jpg

I do not have an ETA on this litter. Hoping for summer or fall of 2027 but we'll see when she is in season and what else is going on.

Storm is with us for another year so I plan on getting her bred before he leaves to get a keeper puppy. Only black tri and blue merle. She does not carry red unfortunately. Both parents are 100% clear genetically for everything so puppies will all be clear! 

I WILL be keeping back the best puppy, preference to a male so we can get a boy with clear genetic testing. Between Hydro and Freezie I'd like a tri and a merle so we'll see if they co-operate. 

If you like brains, athletic ability, work ethic to die for and just love everyone sweet personalities, this is your litter. 

Freezie is a die hard worker, she has the most incredible natural herding instinct, a strong desire to work with her humans and make people happy. She loves everyone and I can just watch her for hours. I'm hoping her puppies are just like her. Size could be all over the place, there is a wide range of both smaller and larger dogs in the pedigree and back ground so I can not promise adult size. Mom is about 16" and dad is around 17" so puppies should stay within size. 

Happy to sell with breeding rights outside of Ontario. 

Pet prices are $2500-3000, breeding rights are double (canadian dollars) plus shipping OR a straight exchange of a male puppy with clear genetic testing and no common blood lines. Reach out anytime. 

​​

freezie storm.PNG
bottom of page